In Ramadan Sehri and Iftar are the two very important meals of the day but In Shri what diet plan is best which will keep our energy level high, that’s the question of many people.
Follow these Tips during the whole month of Ramadan.
- In Shri try to eat high fiber foods and complex carbohydrates like grains and pulses which will provide enough energy for many hours. This meal will take the longer time to absorb in your body and will fuel you for much time during the fasting hours.
- In Shri try to eat eggs, fruits, dairy products, vegetables, meat, and grains. Also fruit juices and nuts help your body to stay calm all day.
- Don’t go for heavy meals in Sehri (you are thinking that you can fight with hunger with this) absolutely NO, heavy meals impose the burden on the stomach which may lead to indigestion, bloating and heartburn.
- Also, it is revealed that do not drink tea at the time of Sehri because tea contains caffeine that causes urination and loss of water in the body which will obviously lead you to thirst. So, it is recommended that do not drink too much tea.
- It is also recommended that drink water gradually and slowly while eating Sehri (don’t start the panic and drink too much of water that will cause bloating and indigestion).
- Fruits and vegetables are the best meal for Sehri, they prevent thirst throughout the day and also prevents constipation.
- Do not eat candies or chocolates in Sehri they release energy rapidly and you will feel weak plus thirsty.
Never skip Sehri because it is an important meal of the day, that will help you to keep your energy level high. Many people don’t feel hungry in the early morning and tend to skip Sehri but it’s wrong.
By: Arslan Shahid