3D RIEM II enables to watch 3D movies and view 3D pictures anytime you want with your smart 3D VR Glasses is the second generation of mobile phone virtual reality headset. It phone or enjoy the ultimate experience from virtual reality games
.From the very first generation it has been improved:
- Wider angle lenses to reduce vigentting at the edge of the pictures.
- Greater adjustment for the lenses, optical axes relative to the size of the screen to increase eye comfort while watching the phone’s screen.
- Larger mobile phone holder to fit all phones with screens under 6 inches.
- The ergonomic design of the case provides enhanced comfort.
- The additional thermovents reduce heat build-up when used for long periods.
- The side sockets have become more adaptable to suit the majority of headphones, storage devices and chargers.
INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTMENT
Installed Magnet Switch:
Open the front lid and place the black coloured magnet in the groove on the inside of the product. Place the white coloured magnet in the groove on the outside of the product. You can use the magnetic control by sliding the white magnet up and down.
Instructions for the magnetic switch:
Some games or applications have introduced a magnetic response function, such as the “Google Cardboard” app. When you slide the magnets, with the change of the magnetic field, You can control the games or applications with preset functions such as forwards, backwards, pause etc.
Download testing videos:
Scan the QR codes in a wifi environment. After downloading the testing video, play it on full screen.
Place the phone into the headset:
Adjust the optical axis sliding control:
Adjust the sliding control to the suitable position according to the size of the screen.
Some Important things need to keep in mind:
- Please remove any phone cases and clean the back of the phone before sticking.
- The phone and the headset must be tightly secured. If the back of the phone is rough, press the phone hard towards the lid after placing the phone on the lid.
- For optimised viewing, please ensure that you place the phone at the centre of the lid, line the central line of the phone screen with the marked line on the lid behind and ensure the phone is parallel to the lid. Otherwise the image might be blurred or cause eye tiredness while viewing.